Thursday, September 4, 2008

When Minds Don't Meet

DENVER - APRIL 02:  (L-R) Prospective home buy...Image by Getty Images via Daylife Last night a meeting of the minds took place among my agent, broker and me. After showing me page after page of houses considered to be a step up from mine, in a "more desirable" part of town, which recently sold for ridiculously low prices, they hit me with the "it's time to lower your asking price" line. I thought my asking price was low. The way I understood it, since my first meeting with the agent, the house was "priced to sell." But I was wrong and now it's going lower.

So I have to get ready anew for the onslaught of buyers who have been waiting for an even better bargain. But somehow my motivation to present the house in its best light seems to have gone the way of the asking price.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: